There are several ways you can get involved with CAN
Come to a meeting.
When: 1st Wednesday of each month.
Time: 6.00PM – 7.30PM.
Where: Pachamama House.
Upstairs Common Room.
21 Gordon Ave,
Hamilton East, NSW 2303.
CAN holds open monthly meetings and several Committee meetings each year.
The agenda in general will:
- Welcome visitors.
- discuss current issues and projects.
- discuss new topics and issues.
- discuss what comes next with those items.
Become a Member.
Joining CAN is helpful in three main ways.
- Member numbers give CAN political credence.
- These member numbers also give CAN credence with Local, State & Federal funding bodies that are offering grants to community organisations.
CAN has been successful on occasion and will continue to apply to help with our projects into the future.
- Membership fees help with CAN’s bank balance, which means we can continue to work within our community on those projects and events that are important for us all.
Come to an event.
Check our Home Page and Events Page for details about up-coming events either hosted by CAN or promoted by CAN as worthwhile events to get involved in.
There is usually something happening on the CAN calendar and volunteers are always welcome to help out, when they can, on a variety of jobs.
Jobs could be:
- setting up chairs for a movie night.
- helping in the kitchen and serving supper.
- manning the front desk at an event.
- welcoming and organising visitors.
CAN’s membership is payable annually in April each year. Full Fee $20 – Concession Fee $10.
Both New and Renewing members are required to complete our membership form. This ensures your contact information is up-to-date.
JOIN or RENEW membership ONLINE.
Click the button below to pay your membership ONLINE.
CAN uses PayPal as its payment gateway.
You do not need a PayPal account to use this payment method.